Terms of Service
General terms and conditions kinder & konsorten
General terms and conditions of kinder & konsorten
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity.
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.kinderundkon sorten.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
kinder & konsorten
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" button
3) Click on the "Checkout" button
4) Checking the information in the shopping cart
5) Choice of payment method
6) Registration in the online shop with the billing and delivery address
7) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
8) Pressing the "Buy" button
9) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at http://kinderundkonsorten.de/kinder-kon sorten/shop-regeln/agb/. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by credit and debit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay, iDeal and PayPal.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of return
You can return the goods received without giving a reason within 14 days by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form (e-mail), but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before we have fulfilled our information obligations in accordance with Article 246 § 2 in Connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. You can only declare the return of goods that cannot be sent as a parcel (e.g. bulky goods) by requesting their return in text form. The timely dispatch of the goods or the return request is sufficient to meet the deadline. In any case, the return is at your own expense and risk.
The goods must be unused and in their original condition. Used and/or damaged goods cannot be exchanged.
The return or the return request must be sent to:
kinder & konsorten
Email mail@kinderundkon sorten.de
In the case of an effective return, the services received by both parties are to be returned and any benefits derived are to be surrendered. In the event of deterioration of the item and for uses (e.g. advantages of use) that cannot be returned or can only be returned in part or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the value in this respect. You only have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the item if the deterioration is due to handling of the item that goes beyond checking the properties and functionality. "Checking the properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a retail store. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of the goods or the return request, for us with the receipt.
End of return instructions.
§7 Contract language
The only contract language available is German.